Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vision Board Gathering

I have always believed in the power of envisioning what you want in life and then working towards that goal. Only in the past few years had I learned about making Vision Boards and have learned the powerful way they can manifest changes in your life. So after making the last one in June of last year and finding this home that I love I decided that one of my first events here would be a Vision Board and Pot Luck Gathering.
Of course a major snowstorm decided to come the week of the event leaving my driveway unreachable and the only way to get to my house was to walk down the drive or across a field both covered in inches of snow.


I was surprised and happy to see the replies to my invite on Facebook and delighted at the people that came and shared in this my first event of many at my peaceful mountain home.
Food , music, sharing of stories, magazines strewn about and scissors cutting while minds were taken to new levels of deep understanding of their own inner thoughts and longings.
When the event was over and the last guest made their way home my whole being and home still vibrated from the great energy shared. I look forward to many more gatherings.



No comments:

Post a Comment