Saturday, October 2, 2010

That Which I am and Here Where I BE

That which I AM and HERE where I BE


Funny how I notice the simplest things these days
when most of my life looking back seems in a haze
the vine that slowly blossoms and makes it way to kiss my window
even the hummingbirds and bees come by for a look and a snack
lingering sweetly and slowly moving away though I know they will be back
rain riding in on clouds that stop to linger a while and stay
drops from leaf to ground as it slowly makes it's way
to become the dew that kissed my feet in the morning air
nothing here is comparing or wondering what is fair
winds blowing through the trees and onto my face
no thinking just BEing in this place
deer and turkey and wonders delight
greeting me from morning into night
where the orchestra of nature lulls me to sleep
no need to worry .. no need to speak
just breathe and take it all in
in this space going from without to within
I know no void ..no spaces to fill
I am at the wonder and letting in of what will
guide me to my inner place of peace and will not fear
for life is unfolding as I take it all in and hold it dear
I am grateful and aware of my new mountain home in Gerton , NC
Namaste"


No comments:

Post a Comment