Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Let the Mystery BE



As the day ends and morning calls
I listen to hear things within these walls
I call home
Nothing shouts out to me
But many things whisper – just BE
Remember the morning rain and song
Always know that you belong
Here amongst nature that knows no walls
And in the morning the songbird calls
You to life
As you slowly move and awake to the day
Come on out they sing to me
Live and love and just let things BE
Let go of all you think you know
Let in the mystery
Just breathe and flow
No holding on or trying to let go
click the link below and 




1 comment:

  1. Let the Mystery be! Really, we should all just stop straining ourselves so to figure everything out. Most of what ends up mattering the most to me seems to also end up being the aspects of my life that I understand the least. Beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete